Question / Help Occasional Game Capture Freeze in World of Tanks mid-stream

Simon Westerby

Recently I have started to have some issues when Streaming World of tanks, About once an hour (sometimes less) the OBS Stream will "freeze" as the game capture fails to hook into World of tanks (I assume at a SCreen change -ie Garage to Loading Screen, Loading Screen to Game).
I checked in the log files and its not generating any errors - just this snippet.. when I killed the WoTclient.
Code:
21:08:59.239: ==== Streaming Start ===============================================
21:36:16.630: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] capture window no longer exists, terminating capture

and the second time:
Code:
22:08:11.304: User switched to scene 'WOT Stream'
22:08:11.306: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] attempting to hook process: WorldOfTanks.exe
22:08:11.314: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] shared texture capture successful
22:31:17.180: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] capture window no longer exists, terminating capture
22:31:17.180: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] capture stopped

The only way to get the stream working again is to restart the World of Tanks Client (Which is a bit of a pain mid stream as it usually occurs at the start of a game.....

Attached is the full log for tonight's stream, where it happened twice.
Any one have any ideas what might be causing this....

Attachments

• 2018-02-01 20-24-30.txt
    21 KB · Views: 2

Simon Westerby

If anyone is interested - I uninstalled "RAPTR" - some crap left over from an old AMD card install and its working fine now.
I think that had capture stuff built in that was causing issues.