Resource icon

OBSCompanion - Spotify and Amazon Music Song Detection 1.0.0.0

fragrom

fragrom submitted a new resource:

OBSCompanion - Spotify and Amazon Music Song Detection - A system tray app for saving the currently playing song in Spotify and Amazon Music to a text file.

One of the limitations of a lot of Spotify "now playing" apps is that they rely on Spotify to not be minimized into the system tray. If it is, most of these apps are unable to read the window title and parse the artist and song name. This app tries to work around that issue. It also has support for Amazon Music.

Features
  • System tray support
    The app automatically minimizes to the system tray. I'm not a big fan of having too many icons on my taskbar...

Read more about this resource...

Jyrden

I like the idea but there's an issue with Artist Pre-Text setting. Basically after playing a song this text gets repeated in the output file. Eg entering "Now playing " into the setting, eventually results in the output file having "Now playing Now playing " as the pre-text.

fragrom

I like the idea but there's an issue with Artist Pre-Text setting. Basically after playing a song this text gets repeated in the output file. Eg entering "Now playing " into the setting, eventually results in the output file having "Now playing Now playing " as the pre-text.

Thanks! I'll take a look at the issue.