obs_scene_find_source into group items

Scratch

When working with groups, there appears to be no simple solution when finding with recursion

My Code looks a little like this
obs.obs_scene_find_source(obs.obs_scene_from_source(obs.obs_frontend_get_current_preview_scene()), targetSource)

It can sucessfully find any element within the first layer of the scene, do we not have anything that may be able to delve down further a spanning tree? Or have I been approaching this at the wrong angle?

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
There isn't a function to do that. I'll add one for you and make it available the next version. I'll probably call it obs_scene_find_source_recursive()

Also, obs_frontend_get_current_preview_scene() will return a new reference, and that reference will have to be released when it's no longer needed. Currently there is no RAII for the bindings. Make sure to check the documentation for any function you use to see whether they return a reference or not.

lucio_mateo

hola me salta un error igual que me pone "no se encuentra el punto del procedimiento obs_frontend_get_current_preview_scene en la biblioteca de vinculos dinamico obs-frontend-api.dll." y no se que hacer alguna ayuda?