OBS zooming when Re-Entering Tarkov.... PLEASE HELP!!!

mistertrixter

so i have a problem i just am noticing now when i record on obs, everytime i re assert the resolution in game after going to desktop and opening tarkov (which is sometthing i have to do for some reason my tarkov decreases res after i go to desktop and back into the fullscreen window) i have to go to settings and press fullscreen again, however whenever i do this obs ZOOMS in on the recording in the upper left hand corner, now i was able to make it not do this by changing my base canvas i think it was to 1920. however this makes the video very small in the upper left hand but when i re assert the res in game after going back into the tarkov game window my game fits the full screen in obs and doesnt zoom in BUT IT LOSES QUALITY LIKE CRAZY!!! it PIXILATES! so its shit quality! im so aggrivated and f!@#ing pissed with this because i NEVER had this problem before, i had a problem where my obs always was pixilated when recording but i fixed it by re downloading it and now i have this problem with the resolution whenevr i re enter the game! please someone help! i will share my log files if you want i jsut need to fix this and have tried every solution offered here and it doesnt work i even tried to re download obs and it still does it !!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!