OBS ZOOM streaming

ov10fac

I am playing with OBS and Zoom to stream some classes on a Mac Powerbook Pro. I have downloaded and have Virtual Camera running just fine. However, I have not found a solution to the audio issue. I have downloaded and installed Virtual VB cables and followed some instructions found on Youtube, but I get no audio output. I wonder if anyone has had experience in getting audio to work with OBS streaming to Zoom. Any help or suggestions appreciated.

D

Deleted member 269711

I am playing with OBS and Zoom to stream some classes on a Mac Powerbook Pro. I have downloaded and have Virtual Camera running just fine. However, I have not found a solution to the audio issue. I have downloaded and installed Virtual VB cables and followed some instructions found on Youtube, but I get no audio output. I wonder if anyone has had experience in getting audio to work with OBS streaming to Zoom. Any help or suggestions appreciated.

I'm having the same issues. I have OBS, Virtual Cam, Virtual Cables. Running on Windows 10 with Sound Blaster Audio card.
I can see the video on ZOOM but NO AUDIO.
Can't find a fix anyplace for this. Watched dozens of YT videos and nothing.

GeoRady

Might need Virtual Audio Cable... check out the video (I’m looking for the Virtual Camera Plug-in for my MacBook Catalina 10.15.2???)