OBS won't exit or quit

Scoute248

I'm on a 2015 MacBook Air with the High Sierra (Version 10.13.6) software. I was editing some of my recording settings and my OBS froze and completely locked up. I am unable to click anywhere on the OBS window (including the exit button), and I tried quitting OBS two different ways and the command was ignored on both. I tried to restart my mac, but I got a notification stating that it could not restart since OBS is still open. It will also not let me uninstall OBS since it is still open. Can someone please help?

Clyxos

I was having the same problem. Though you can click on the apple logo in the top left, force quit, And choose OBS. You might loose some of the recording data but you gotta do what you gotta do to use your computer.

ernest12

I'm on a 2015 MacBook Air with the High Sierra (Version 10.13.6) software. I was editing some of my recording settings and my OBS froze and completely locked up. I am unable to click anywhere on the OBS window (including the exit button), and I tried quitting OBS two different ways and the command was ignored on both. I tried to restart my mac, but I got a notification stating that it could not restart since OBS is still open. It will also not let me uninstall OBS since it is still open. Can someone please help?
pls how did you resolve the issue