Question / Help OBS with Behringer x32

profusemike

I am looking to connect my behringer x32 with the OBS software. I can see 4 behringer "line in" selections in the OBS audio settings however I cannot get any signal from my x32 to show up in OBS. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Court80

I have this same problem. Using a Mac. I am getting signal from the X32 into the Mac, I see it in System Preferences > Audio, and I can select X_UF in OBS, but I'm not getting a signal in OBS.

pkv

Developer
it's because obs on macOS is limited to devices with at most 8 input channels. To work around this limitation, you' ll have to use loopback or maybe an aggregate device( haven't checket that though).
I've used the X32 with asio on windows and it works perfectly (i'm one of the devs who wrote the obs-asio plugin).

Court80

I thought that was the case, I have the X32 set up to send a 2 channel stereo signal into the Mac to fix the multiple input problem. I'll try a mono send from the X32.

I am currently using a second sound board, Mackie ProFX8, sending an output from the X32 into the Mackie, and then using the USB out of the Mackie into the Mac. Kinda obnoxious, but it works.