OBS will record but not stream

My video drivers are up-to-date. Recording works just fine. However, when I try to stream it tells me to check my drivers and fails.

I've attached a log.

Attachments

• 2020-06-05 23-09-07.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 14
Went from Advanced -> Simple and it had no issues streaming. However, I'm not sure what that means in terms of getting advanced to work. My encoder is x264 which is what it has always been and my drivers are up-to-date.

Here's a screenshot of my drivers.

Attachments

• OBS-windows-Graphics-Card-Up-to-Date.jpg
    OBS-windows-Graphics-Card-Up-to-Date.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 10

Harold

Device manager is literally the worst place to be looking for video card driver updates.
Get your driver updates directly from amd.

Device manager is literally the worst place to be looking for video card driver updates.
Get your driver updates directly from amd.

I was actually mostly sharing it because it was an easy way to show what my drivers were at. But I did just take a look and there is a new one as of 09/09/2020 so I'll get that going.

qhobbes

1. You are running the 32 bit version of OBS on a 64 bit system. This will reduce performance and greatly increase the risk of crashes due to memory limitations. You should only use the 32 bit version if you have a capture device that lacks 64 bit drivers. Please run OBS using the 64-bit shortcut.
2. Run OBS as Admin.

1. You are running the 32 bit version of OBS on a 64 bit system. This will reduce performance and greatly increase the risk of crashes due to memory limitations. You should only use the 32 bit version if you have a capture device that lacks 64 bit drivers. Please run OBS using the 64-bit shortcut.
2. Run OBS as Admin.

Well this is weird. Literally just updated my drivers and Windows...

Attachments

• OBS-64-bit-GPU-error.jpg
    OBS-64-bit-GPU-error.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 9