obs-websocket - Remote-control OBS Studio using WebSockets

obs-websocket - Remote-control OBS Studio using WebSockets 5.0.1

Tormy

I figured out how to display the timecode in HTML, js.

The timecode comes into the page, yet only updates on launch.
I am assuming that the SetHeartbeat as a function would keep it alive with pulse?
How would I implement that into the timecode function I have made?

For anyone interested this is the app I am working on for Mac and iOS
View attachment 55187
This is really great!!!

Tormy

Please anyone knows how to use this websocket under windows?
I know it exists t2t2.But the GIT's code, needs to be built etc. I would need to use it without strange passages just copy-paste the code somewhere and use it.

Thank you

bcoyle

I figured out how to display the timecode in HTML, js.

The timecode comes into the page, yet only updates on launch.
I am assuming that the SetHeartbeat as a function would keep it alive with pulse?
How would I implement that into the timecode function I have made?

For anyone interested this is the app I am working on for Mac and iOS
View attachment 55187
Is this released and if so, where is it. Is it open source. Would love to see your code. I love the way you did the UI. It takes a lot of work to do a good UI

sharin974

I read that this was supposed to be fixed, but i'm running into the issue of obs freezing when I switch scene collections.

Basically when I change scene collections, its freezes (the window goes opaque and it says "(not responding)" on the title bar).
I've tried waiting and nothing happens, then I end up having to X out and then close OBS when prompted.
After I restart obs I'm on the original scene collection.
But if i uninstall obs websocket and then restart obs, I am able to switch scene collections without any issue.

Latest version of OBS and websocket plugin.

Need some guidance, because i definitely make use of obs websocket since i'm using programs that require it to sync with obs.

Was just trying to clean up my scene list by separating things into there own collections and reduce some of the clutter.

thanks in advance for any help.
I have the same issue with trying to test the obs 26 but no problem using stable-obs 25, so did you use obs stable version ?

I would like to know if any other people have try obs 26 and having trouble with websocket-plugin and if there anyway to help to debug it before the official realease of obs 26.

thotoharris

Everytime i close my OBS (version 25.0.8), i have a crash message, it really get into my nerves... any tips on how to solve it? (Using windows 10)

bcoyle

I have a request. I'm writing an ap in visual basic and mostly have to roll my own. In the github documentation it talks about the password handshake and what you have to do. If you could expand that little section at the start to show at least one set of responses so that people in general have a way to test their software. Thanks in advance

Vitalicus

why this value with zero on volume?

Attachments

• zerooooo.png
    zerooooo.png
    26 KB · Views: 80

tanks

Bonjour a tous je suis français je parle tres mal anglais j en suis désoler ; j ai un soucis je suis un petit streamer j ai fait l acquisition d un stream key qui est en faite un controler midi de marque akai apc mini j ai le logiciel controleur midi je suis sur obs studio avec le plugin websoket mes cela ne fonctionne plus je ne comprend pas pourquoi mon obs me met une erreur 400 si cela peut aider si ce n es cela tout fonctionner parfaitement jusqu il y a une quinzaine de jour le midi control ne se connecte plus a obs ? je vous envois des screen qui seront je l espere plus explicite dans l attente cordialement . tanks

wouterrrfm

Hi, i'm new to OBSCommand. I'm trying to switch my obs scenes remotely, with an batch file op pc a (to switch pc b). But it's not working. Where do I need to run the .exe file? Server or client? And what do I have to do with it? If I press any key, nothing happens and after 3 times the batch is closing.

I'm trying to implement this code: OBSCommand.exe /server=192.168.188.14:4444 /scene=bars

Thanks in advance!

Wouter

lpettipa

Looking for help using obswebsocket, programing with Powershell on W10. I can figure out the basic commands, but i really need to see an example code of how SetStreamingSettings is used. I'm trying to set the stream info prior to starting the stream. Any help would be much appreciated.

karelhuis

Hi Wouter, same here. would love to know how to fix this. Would like to control OBS with streamdeck on another pc in the same network