OBS Virtual Camera not showing in Zoom

Robo-klahoma

Hello, I am a COMPLETE NOVICE and am having difficulties finding information on how to use OBS on Zoom. I started the virtual camera on OBS, opened Zoom and found that the OBS virtual camera isn't option to switch to. I read somewhere that I need to download a OBS virtual camera plugin but when I search for one the links seem outdated and then they don't lead to the most up to date version. I have searched youtube and haven't found anything that is addressing the issue I'm having.

I am running OBS 30.1.2 and Zoom Workplace 6.0.0 on a macbook updated to macOS Monterey 12.7.4.

Is this a problem with settings in my OBS or Zoom?

I'm not sure where to start. Is there a thread I should explore, or a video that I can watch that will help me get OBS virtual camera on Zoom? Where do I start?

I'm afraid I have the same problem and no solution. Someone on a Zoom forum said they fixed it by just turning on blurring in that app and suddenly the OBS virtual camera worked -- but that hasn't helped me.

I'm on the latest OBS, the latest Zoom and the latest macOS Sonoma. I keep updating each in the hope it'll get fixed