OBS to Zoom - lag when screen sharing on monitor 2

MrRunner

I am running OBS and zoom for meetings at work but are experiencing lag/delay. Here is the setup (picture below):

1) I activate virtual camera and use OBS studio mode on my center screen (32")
2) Then start zoom with the virtual camera and feed camera in to zoom.
3) I then project the OBS preview window in full screen on screen 2 (27" to the right) to be able to use different scens in OBS and still maintain my camera view in zoom while sharing screen.
4) I then share my screen 2 in to zoom.
5) the small 7" screen with the telepromter is used to show other participants camera so that I can look at them while still looking straight in to the camera.

THE PROBLEM:
I find that this solution works very well appart from a lag/delay issue from screen 2. Camera feed from virtual camera in zoom works ok and are in synk with audio. But when using scens in OBS and my camera as overlay on top of IE Powerpoint, there is a delay and my camera/lip movements does not sync with audio. The problem is even bigger when using the Logitech Brio sitting on top of screen 2. It is of sync with my primary camera Sony A6600 but with the Logitech it is way worse. The small image with only camera feed from virtual camera in OBS in to zoom with my A6600 works syncs all the time. But the larger camera overlay pushed through preview and on to screen 2 is not synced with camera/audio.

- Maybe what I am trying to do is not possible due to multipel use of same image and the projection of preview to screen 2?
- Is this a software problem?
- Or maybe the spec of my computer is to low for my need?
- Can I synk camera/audio different in different scenes to solve this?

Input from experienced friends in the forum would be much appreciated :-)

For those curios I use the iPad for playing music in the meetings.

This is my computer spec: Intel i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHZ, RAM 16,0 GB, NVIDIA 1070 graphics card.

View attachment 79935
IMG_0107.jpeg

MrRunner

Would be much appreciated if someone could contribute with insights to this problem. Is it the I5 processor that is the problem you think?