Question / Help OBS Studio Your GPU may not be supported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claude671

The error says Failed to initialize video. Your GPU may not be supported, or your graphics driver may need to be updated. I updated my drivers, and OBS studio was working earlier today until I uninstalled it and them installed it again.

plz hurry

I have an MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti gddr5 4gb at its latest drivers.

Attachments

• 2017-04-29-1532-15.log
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,049

Claude671

This is a snip of the error.

Attachments

• THING.JPG
    THING.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,472

Harold

delete the entire contents of your %appdata%\obs-studio folder.

You broke the settings by entering bad numbers in the video settings.

Exhale

I made a profile to tell you arrogant shits to go fuck yourselves! Fuck you! What kind of advice is 'get a better computer' when obs was working on my computer fine, but now it isnt.
You shits are to blame, and YOU are the reason people think free software is shit.
Fuck you all.

Banyarola

I made a profile to tell you arrogant shits to go fuck yourselves! Fuck you! What kind of advice is 'get a better computer' when obs was working on my computer fine, but now it isnt.
You shits are to blame, and YOU are the reason people think free software is shit.
Fuck you all.

My advice is to get your money back and don't take no for an answer...

Harold

Fuck you all.
It looks like you fixated on someone else's situation that wasn't the same as yours just so you could complain rather than make your own post with your own session logs so that people could actually help you.,

FreD063

Hi..Help me

obs failed to initialize video your gpu may not be supported

Attachments

• 2020-03-07 18-42-26.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 341
Status
Not open for further replies.