Question / Help OBS studio version need for macOS 10.12.6 (Sierra)

dezlin

Hi guys,

Im running macOS 10.12.6 and can't seem to find a version of OBS to download that will work.

Can someone please advise or direct me how to get a version

Thanks in advance
dez

Zeros.81

Here you can download older versions

Try this release or older

djrichy5

I'm having the same issues when I updated to the latest OBS 25.0.7. I tried downgrading, but the issue is now the same for any version.

rememberDJK

Thanks Dodgepong. I was able to install this linked version for my mac iOS 10.12.6. It worked. For some reason I can't connect with my iPhone OBS camera app. Is that a known problem to add scene 2?
Hello DondePong, could you confirm, is it possible to add secondary video camera such as iPhone 11 with 24.0.6 version? I am using my laptop camera a primary source. Because the iPhone OBS Camera only works with IOS 10.13 and above, I am limited to 10.12.6 iOS due to my legacy DJ Hardware. Any help to add secondary camera device? Thanks much. How to join as Patreon. You guys are awesome.

Lightening.2

hello i want to know if there is version of OBS on mac OS 10.12.6 which has game capture, because it doese'nt show up on OBS version 24.0.6.

Oskars

Hi, everybody! I have similar problem... No any versions works on Sierra 10.12.6.. Including old ones... Any decisions??

mngr

Hi guys,

Im running macOS 10.12.6 and can't seem to find a version of OBS to download that will work.

Can someone please advise or direct me how to get a version

Thanks in advance
dez
hy brother have u got any idea...???? I have also Mac 10.12.6 so how could I use OBS .