OBS-Studio delay filter for screen capture

Hello guys,

I usually stream Dog Agility Competitions, where I have one or several cameras, and software to create OnScreenDisplay information (competitor data, chrono timings, results and so) , that is included into stream using ChromaKey filter

The problem: chrono timing information in chroma key becomes to captured screen at real time, but video data from IP camera comes with a bit delay, due to encode/decode process. So the effect is that the chronometer in screen "starts" about a second before the image shows the competitor starting. I need a way to syncrhonize the camera and the screen capture, and the only way is delaying data from chroma key screen

You can see an example of what I mean at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q0-YRZsQdM ( ie: starting at 01:20 )

I know that there is already a delay filter plugin video sources, but cannot be applied to screen capture.

The idea is implement a sort of circular frame buffer of "n" frames (based on frame rate and requested delay) for the screen capture plugin. I'm an experienced programmer and perhaps could afford it, but have no idea nor documentation on plugin development for OBS-Studio

Any hint would be really appreciated. Thanks
Juan Antonio