Question / Help OBS Studio Crashing, but everything seems to run normal. Fresh Logs inside!

Nolife

Hi,

I've had this problem ever since I got my new GFX card AMD Radeon R9 390 Strix, before I had a GTX 680 Lightning.
Now the problem is that whenever I stream for a few minutes, it always crashes.
I have tried multiple different settings to make it work and I used to use the OBS normal before, but still the same results.

I have even formatted my C: drive today and installed everything fresh and tried streaming instantly, but still crashes.
At the same time when this problem occurs, my Google Chrome is having troubles working on the background, usually just crashing the Shockwave player and asking to reload it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and 30% of the times it just closes on the background. I had this same problem with the Google Chrome even before the fresh- Windows installation on my computer.

I figured now that the Log and Crash are as fresh as a log and Crash files can be on a FRESH Windows, fresh everything, it could be much easier to figure out whats causing the problem.

Also I haven't noticed anything tremendous happening when the crash occurs, normal CPU usage when streaming is peaking at 72% CPU usage or something, and I have 16Gb of RAM as well and those are not seemingly bottle necking this computer.

Attachments

• 2016-03-14 19-13-23.txt
    15 KB · Views: 13
  • Crash 2016-03-14 19-32-05.txt
    50.8 KB · Views: 17

Nolife

Just as a side note, I just tried XSplit Broadcaster and Gamecaster, both worked fine until I put in 60 FPS streaming just for laughs to see what happens, and I managed to crash my Google's Shockwave player by doing that.