OBS studio can't reconnect youtube

hello friends,
I use obs studio to broadcast live streaming 24h on youtube. For a few days when OBS studio disconnects for some reason it has no longer been able to restart streaming on youtube even if OBS studio indicates that the connection has occurred and the streaming is in progress. I have been broadcasting on youtube for two years without problems. This malfunction has been occurring for a few days. What can I do

thanks for all

AshleyQuick

I'm a 24/7 streamer on youtube also and I'm having the same issue in recent days. Any idea what is going on? The only thing that works for me is to create a new stream key, but this doesn't seem to last a full day.

Alexman

My Internet speed is currently 888 mb/s at 380 mb/s but I cannot connect OBS to youtube for streaming for the last 2 weeks. The upload rate that YouTube receives is too low to make a stream. This is probably because of the server that is automatically chosen by OBS Studio.

Can anyone help for this problem?

My Internet speed is currently 888 mb/s at 380 mb/s but I cannot connect OBS to youtube for streaming for the last 2 weeks. The upload rate that YouTube receives is too low to make a stream. This is probably because of the server that is automatically chosen by OBS Studio.

Can anyone help for this problem?
I'm just saying, 888 mb/s is hella fast
mine is at 12 ;-;
what if you try streaming at twitch and then upload to youtube as a normal video?

Problem solved!
Something has changed on youtube in the last few days, but the solution to manage a real streaming reconnection is this: from the youtube control room from the manage icon, you need to create a scheduled streaming. Start the encode on this stream and everything will work fine. If the connection drops, youtube will say streaming offline; when the connection is re-established, streaming restarts.