Question / Help OBS Studio Audio Problems

Proxy

Good afternoon everyone!

For for about a week or two now I have been dealing with an issue in studio where when I record, sections of the video will have audio and then others will have no audio (Example: ).
I have tried everything from reinstalling to constant setting changes ext. I have even tried having my settings mirror the settings of someone I know that uses studio and never has a problem, yet I did.

I have made sure that all of my Audio tracks are set up properly, and have done so many test recordings you would think id have it down pat.. well I thought I did up until last night. I thought I had everything working properly until checking over a DayZ recording I did last night, it was about 4 hours long and there is a section of about 1.5 hours where:

Track 1: In game/VOIP sounds were NOT picked up
Track 2: Communication sounds were picked up (Discord/Team speak)
Track 3: My mic sounds were picked up.

Its just so frustrating when you cant rely on your recording software to catch every moment you need, and i'm sure that it has something to do with what i'm doing and not Studio itself so that's why I have decided to come and see if anyone has a suggestions or solution to my problem.

So I guess my main problem would be that, OBS is picking up that there is audio such as in game being played however it is not recording it at different times for an unknown reason. Where as sometimes the software works perfect, however I never know when it will or will not work, because the levels in OBS always show that sounds are being played and picked up.

LOG: http://pastebin.com/DQAnXLUC

Below will be images of my settings, video in ProCC ext:

belboz

You are using RC1 of OBS Studio. 0.13.1 is the latest version and it fixed an issue with audio not being recorded.

I would update to the latest version, I bet you will be fine!