Bug Report OBS Studio 0.8.3 - halves FPS if game fullscreen

Yakumo

Hi, I stream the OpenGL game Quake Live occasionally, playing at 250fps 1080p, With OBS 0.65b I can stream with x264 or NVEC without frame loss in game, with the stream at 60fps downscaling from 1080p to 720p

I'd matched my OBS Studio settings to my former settup as best as possible, and had no noticeable issues that I recall testing the earlier build using the OpenGL renderer, bar missing push to talk (and to a far lesser extent NVEC, but I know both are coming).

With OBS Studio 0.8.3 however, using the OpenGL renderer the game is fine windowed, but as soon as I make the game fullscreen my FPS is slashed more than half, to 114 / 117 fps flickering, unstable.

**This is even when not actually streaming, but OBS Studio is just open and relaying the preview**

This is on an i7 4770 with a geforce 750ti OC, win 8.1 x64.

I have also tested both x64 and x86 OBS builds, I've also tried changing YUV colour range, disabling output rescaling.

Using the direct3d renderer this issue goes away completely, but then the problem of the stream sticking on Awaiting gamestate...' every map load returns, eliminating my desire to use OBS Studio at all.

Sorry this is the worst kind of bug report, I have not included a log file as no log file was generated in \AppData\Roaming\OBS\logs