My OBS settings during this stream are:
x264
veryfast
high profile
display capture
2 keyframe interval
4500 kbps cbr
tune: none
partial color range with afterburner and OSD (no OC)

As you can see in this test stream, there are timestamps, of which I play two games in order to test if my stream is smooth. When viewing the video at 720p60, it stutters when I try stream League of Legends even when I cap it at several FPS settings and even reaching the lowest video settings. Also, osu! at unlimited fps still causes stutters, until when I'm streaming it at the optimal or 480 FPS. In this FPS setting, however, the stutters are not that noticeable anymore. My problem is I get uncomfortable playing in the said osu! setting. I need some advice on what should be my OBS settings or what windows settings I should change, since other streamers running the same setup as mine has a smoother stream than mine when playing osu! at unlimited FPS or even Fortnite at uncapped FPS.

1st example:

His rig is Ryzen 3 3200G and Vega 8. He plays osu! at unli fps. My i5-8400 and RX 570 setup is nearly as powerful as his, yet his stream is a lot smoother as compared to mine.

Another example is:

This time, his rig is Ryzen 5 2600 and RX 570. My setup is almost as powerful as his. Also, Fortnite is more demanding than osu!, which proves that a setup of this level should be able to stream smoothly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited: