Question / Help OBS starts up and freezes my entire computer

RytoEX

Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Developer
Please don't post restricted/edited log files. It just gives us less information to work with to solve your problem. Please post the full unedited log files, and please don't post them directly in the forum post. Include them as attachments or upload them to a text hosting service (e.g., Pastebin, Hastebin).

JankoGoo

Please don't post restricted/edited log files. It just gives us less information to work with to solve your problem. Please post the full unedited log files, and please don't post them directly in the forum post. Include them as attachments or upload them to a text hosting service (e.g., Pastebin, Hastebin).
I'm on it. One sec.

JankoGoo

EDITED

RytoEX

Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Developer
That it fails after restarting your computer, but works after an uninstall and reinstall is a bit odd. Given that your second log shows the DLLs related to obs-browser not loading, it almost sounds like your antivirus may be quarantining some files. Try setting exceptions in your AV for the OBS install directory, especially if you installed it outside of one of the "Program Files" directories. Alternatively, to test, you could try to disable your AV software temporarily for a few system restarts. You can take your system offline (disconnect from the Internet) during this test, if you like.

JankoGoo

I tried everything... Nothing... It drew the window once tho, but then froze again.

I put in the brackets, what I tried.

Attachments

• 2018-08-09 18-23-11 (AV disabled).txt
    4 KB · Views: 5
  • 2018-08-09 18-20-14 (AV Enabled).txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2018-08-09 18-28-17 (AV uninstalled).txt
    4 KB · Views: 5