Question / Help OBS & Soundflower Problems

Dyegreenluke

So I was trying to make it so when I record, people can hear my computer audio and microphone. Than, all of a sudden I don't know what I did but than this weird noise started coming from the desktop audio.

Here is some evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjC3jhAFm6o&feature=youtu.be

The reason I know it's coming from soundflower is because when I set Soundflower 2ch to my headset I can hear it but when I set it to none I can't.

amsyar ZeRo

Hmm,I dunno how to answer that.I also have problems when I used Soundflower so I used this iShowU Audio Capture which is totally great!I even wrote a guide here.

Dyegreenluke

Okay, everything is working great. The only issue I have is every once and a while my sound gets really staticy and I need to unplug and replug my headset. It's getting really annoying.

Dyegreenluke

Hmm,I dunno how to answer that.I also have problems when I used Soundflower so I used this iShowU Audio Capture which is totally great!I even wrote a guide here.
Okay, everything is working great. The only issue I have is every once and a while my sound gets really staticy and I need to unplug and replug my headset. It's getting really annoying. Also, I was watching youtube and than this video got stuck and that's all that's playing in the audio in OBS.I can give an example video if you'd like.