OBS Settings ¡HELP!

OsDavids

Hello!

I need help to be able to configure and optimize my OBS for better performance.

Specifications of my PC:
-GTX 1660 Super 6GB
- Ryzen 5 4500
- 16GB RAM

I can normally use 2500 bitrate and there are days that up to a maximum of 3000

I usually play Minecraft, Fall Guys, Fortnite, PS2 Games with emulator.

But my main problem is that the game runs perfectly but when I make sudden movements the OBS bar turns yellow or red and the stream looks very pixelated, but when I stop making so much movement, it looks perfect.

I use NVEC encoder and would like to be able to stream in decent quality so I can use my streams elsewhere like TikTok and Youtube

Bleifresser

I wouldn't recomend using the stream material from Twitch or Youtube, better record your sessions while streaming, so you have better quality of the videos for editing and co.

For further help please post your OBS Logfile (can be found under the Help Menu), ao we can see your settings. Out of the blue I would recommend a 720p stream with 30fps.

Beside your network its also important which connection you have to your router. Is it via cable or wlan, if wlan what kind of wlan standard do you have and what can your router do?

OsDavids

I wouldn't recomend using the stream material from Twitch or Youtube, better record your sessions while streaming, so you have better quality of the videos for editing and co.

For further help please post your OBS Logfile (can be found under the Help Menu), ao we can see your settings. Out of the blue I would recommend a 720p stream with 30fps.

Beside your network its also important which connection you have to your router. Is it via cable or wlan, if wlan what kind of wlan standard do you have and what can your router do?
Yes I use my connection by cable
OBS Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/TZOnBWdrvzpkD5io

Bleifresser

The only thing besides a lot of error messages in the log, where I can't help you with, is the keyframeinterval. It pretty high. Its recommended to set it to a lower number like 2.

Explanation: