OBS Says I am Broadcasting but Twitch does not show that I am live

ExodusAblaze

Been having this issue every now and again where I click go live, but nothing shows up on my channel. Then when I click "Stop Streaming" the button greys out but does not stop broadcasting, then I am forced to restart OBS to reset everything. Normally a restart would fix the issue, but today it is not working. I tried using a different stream key, but it seems the issue stems from OBS itself rather than Twitch.

I tried to grab the log files but I am met with this image
234grrrr.png

As of writing this it seems I now am Live on Twitch after trying to grab the log file? What can I do to prevent this in the future?

Lawrence_SoCal

Been having this issue every now and again where I click go live, but nothing shows up on my channel. Then when I click "Stop Streaming" the button greys out but does not stop broadcasting, then I am forced to restart OBS to reset everything.
that means you have an OBS Studio/computer problem.
- vast majority of issues caused by 3rd party plugins, inappropriate settings, or computer problems (inadequate resources for settings, background process interference/contention, etc)

If you have a green light in OBS Studio that means it has made a connection to the server you chose. OBS Studio has absolutely no control/insight into what the server does with your traffic, can't check that what you are sending matches server requirements, etc

IF you are unable to grab log file, I suspect a computer/Operating System problem... but maybe not. You do NOT need to grab log via OBS Studio itself. PInned post in this forum has instructions on where to find log file on your computer..

Once you finish your streaming session, exit OBS Studio gracefully. Then grab and post latest OBS Studio session log

ExodusAblaze

Thanks for the assistance! Here are 2 logs. 1 from before my stream started working, then right after I restarted. Took about 10 restarts before anything worked once I finally went live.

Attachments

• (Before) 2024-07-23 08-37-03.txt
    177.9 KB · Views: 11
  • (After) 2024-07-23 08-40-41.txt
    181.2 KB · Views: 6

Lawrence_SoCal

Your webcam audio sampling rate doesn't match... not huge, but not a good idea

Log shows standard streamelements puking everywhere... PoS software....
I'd suggest a clean, standalone OBS Studio install without streamelements to test. either that or contact streamelements support