Bug Report OBS Related to Game Crash when entering Fullscreen Mode

JohnDG240

When I go fullscreen with an older version of Minecraft (supported by the Minecraft launcher) I get a crash in OBS Multiplatform (pre-Multiplatform version doesn't crash). When using Minecraft version 1.8, no crash. I require the older versions for some of what I do. I don't get these game crashes any other time AT ALL. The exception to the crash is after the crash when the game doesn't want to switch from capturing the Minecraft launcher screen to my game when I launch it and go full screen. I can switch in and out of full screen, at MOST, twice, before the game crashes again. The dialog box I get is "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working". Again, this happens when going Full Screen. Tested 32 and 64 bit versions of OBS MP

Additional confusion - With no downscaling and running in 1920 x 1080, whether in windowed mode or full screen mode (MC 1.8), OBS MP is downscaling to what I can guess to be 1280 x 720 resolution, thus cutting off part of the game (usually showing top left, but not always).

Again, this LITERALLY only happens when running (not even recording/streaming) OBS MP (I've seen a near identical issue in the Mac section of these forums as well).

Attachments

• hs_err_pid17552.log
    17 KB · Views: 25
  • 2015-08-31 16-19-27.txt
    24.5 KB · Views: 15