OBS red box and frame drops

LTGonline

Hello, been dealing with this issue for about a month. As soon as I hit start streaming, my box goes red and I begin to drop frames. Have contacted my ISP a few times and a service tech gave us a new modem router due to the last being faulty. The orig modem worked fine but once Spectrum changed to new routers and modems, I started seeing these issues and they got worse. I've streamed to other places besides twitch with the same issues on the obs dash board occurring, I have done most of the suggestions here in the forums regarding frames. Twitch inspector comes back with network or encoding issues and the twitch bandwidth tests all have an error according to twitch inspector. Sometimes the quality is bad on all servers. So changing ingest servers does nothing. Every 10 mins or so it restarts and the frames reset and start dropping again until eventually the connection is lost causing my stream to stop. Any help discussing this would be appreciated. I currently cannot stream due to this issue.
Log: https://obsproject.com/logs/WBF--ngZVN6Xdb-_

LTGonline

Update: I tried streaming through and on restream as well as on Xsplit broadcaster and its Gamecaster. Same issues.

LTGonline

Now OBS disconnects after streaming for 30 to 60 mins. The problems seem to get worse. Consistently disconnecting now after specified time above.