OBS recording with the incorrect resolution and frame rate

mev3

Even when I have the output settings set to 1080p 60fps, the program records at something like 30fps and a lower resolution; the actual settings (1080p60) are properly reflected in the recording preview. When I look at the resulting video's codec information in VLC, it shows that the video is a 1080p 60 fps video. I can properly record at lower frame rates and resolutions. I have gotten the same results whether I'm using software or NVENC encoding, and regardless of what my quality settings were. I've made sure that I'm not experiencing any CPU and GPU limitations, I've done a clean reinstall of OBS, and I updated my graphics drivers.

log: https://obsproject.com/logs/sY7UQnAPwuUUo2Vx

You don't have failure to open issue? Good for you. Forget the output, go to video setting. Make sure base and output under video setting are correct. Also correct FPS value.

koala

According to your log, your videos should really be 1920x1080 as you told. A screenshot with your video fullscreen in a media player would probably help to see what you mean with "lower resolution".

Regarding fps, your video might contain some kind of stutter, because your monitor fps (144) isn't evenly dividable by the video frame rate (60). OBS has to drop a varying number of frames to reduce 144 to 60, and this is perceived as stutter. If you change your monitor refresh rate to 120, OBS drops every other monitor frame, and this will be perceived as smooth. So try with a monitor refresh rate of 120 and a video fps of 60.