OBS powerpoint "presenter mode" and ZOOM presentation

phenders

Trying to string three programs together.

Can get OBS to work with ZOOM using virtual cam, neat and easy.

Using OBS would like to use Powerpoint in presenter mode, so I can read the notes, see next slide/animation, and control the presentation (real time).
But have the virtual cam seen by ZOOM only see the slides (just like controlling the display area when using ZOOM and powerpoint).
Sense I might need two monitors to achieve this.

Ideally, would like to use OSB studio mode so I can use the neat OSB features with the powerpoint presentation (features like timer, adding text, web cam on/off in powerpoint presentation, etc seen by audience).

Also, wondering why in studio mode the sizes of the two windows, Presenter and Program can't be adjusted?

Thanks, Pete

FUMC Osage

I use PowerPoint in presenter mode while recording our Church Service with 2 monitors (1 for OBS and 1 for the PowerPoint presenter view). I found a free program (Deskpins) that lets me pin the presenter module to Always on Top and place it in the Audio Mixer area and then "Pin" it. I do green screen for the text which allows me to overlay it on the video. Besides using 3 cellphones and one tablet as cameras (Sanctuary, Pulpit, Lectern and Piano) with DroidCam OBS WiFi, it works almost perfect. I am still working a few bugs out with cam feeds freezing but the audio keeps solid. I know that may not be the exact answer you are looking for but PowerPoint presenter view works.