Question / Help OBS output video using USB3 Ultrastudio SDI is interlaced, but using Decklink Quad is not

Multicam Mike

I've recently set up OBS for two channels of live football replays of 1080i50 camera footage captured and replayed using a Decklink Quad card (2 inputs, 2 outputs). I have noticed that the Decklink output is deinterlaced (even when the output is set to interlaced), and even when the recorded files for replays are fully interlaced as is the source video. What I have just discovered is that if I use a Blackmagic Ultrastudio SDI (USB3 version) instead of one channel of the Decklink Quad for the video output then it IS interlaced (as I want). I've tried several older versions of the Decklink driver software in case there was a bug in the latest version, but they have made no difference to the output.
It seems as if OBS is capable of outputting fully interlaced 1080i50 video using the USB3 Blackmagic Ultrastudio SDI, but not via the Decklink Quad. Is this a hardware limitation, or does the code just need tweaked slightly for the Decklink Quad? Or does anyone know if there is a workaround for this?
I need to use the Blackmagic Ultrastudio SDI separately for the live stream video, so can't use it for the replay output. With two channels of replay I would need to buy two Blackmagic Ultrastudio SDI's, and it would seem a pity if I had to do this as I've got the Decklink Quad outputs available.
It seems as if it's so close to fully working at the moment, and maybe someone with more understanding of how the OBS output is fed to the Decklink Quad and Ultrastudio will be able to identify why one is interlaced and the other is not.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Software: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, OBS 25.0.8 (two portable copies, one for each replay channel), Blackmagic Desktop Video 11.5.0.0