Question / Help Obs not picking up desktop audio

YanaY

Obs will pick up mic audio but not desktop audio. I checked everything and it is all connected and not muted. My headset is the Razer Kraken and I use Speakers (THX Spatial - Synapse) for my audio and mic. I'm on the 64 bit obs version and everything worked before I got a new headset which was also Razer ( forgot the kind ). Nothing is muted, the volume bar is all the way up, The audio monitoring is off for mic and audio if thats anything. Log file - https://obsproject.com/logs/Q61SHVI5fNUzlU3S . Sample Rate 48kz. Channels Stereo. Desktop Audio Speakers (THX Spatial - Synapse). Mic Headset Microphone (Razer Audio Controller - Chat). Decay rate Slow (type II PPM). Sample Peak. Monitoring Device default. Any fixes? The obs version is 24.0.3

Zabania

I also have a Razer kraken TE and have same issue. I use THX spatial as default and obs cant capture it as sound. The only option is to use "game controller" but the sound there is awful like from barrel on stream and cannot be set up by any programs or equalizer.