Question / Help OBS not detecting my legato gaming capture card ( HD60 s )

ptpreaper

I have been using hd60 s capture card for a couple days but I was not able to use it the way I want to. Every time I go to OBS and click add source then click on Add game capture, the only option that it gives me is the camera that I have on my laptop. I have uninstalled everything, restarted my Mac Book Air several times, im totally lost and I do not know what to do. If anyone can help please. I stream using my xbox on twitch and I knew adding the capture card would of been great for my stream but it just doesn't work for me. So if anyone can help please say something....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 2.08.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 2.08.09 PM.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 12

Narcogen

You cannot use the HD60s with OBS on MacOS. You have to use their software. Elgato does not provide MacOS drivers for this device.

The only option is to window or display capture their software.

ptpreaper

You cannot use the HD60s with OBS on MacOS. You have to use their software. Elgato does not provide MacOS drivers for this device.

The only option is to window or display capture their software.
oh wow I wasn't even aware of that... thank you so much! and when u say I have to use their software, what do you mean? what software is there for me to use that I can attach to obs and stream on twitch ?