OBS + NDI Quality vs Window Share in Zoom/Skype/WebEx

androuser

Hi

I have OBS latest, ATEM Pro, BMPCC6k and NDI.

Lets say I join a call, I have my camera through NDI/OBS and I walk through slides and all goes well because slides text are big and doesn't really matter much.

But then I want to share my browser and demo something. I have my 2nd monitor set to 1920x1080 to match my camera and I share my 2nd monitor and my face in bottom right corner with OBS and want to use this to show stuff from my web browser.

But quality is terrible. I tried with OBS/NDI and OBS/VirtualCam, same result. People say they can't read the text clearly. Then I click "Window Share" and I share the exact same browser window in Zoom/WebEx/GoToMeeting/all of them (trust me I have and I tried them all), when I share screen it works flawlessly. People say they can clearly see my browser and text in it and colors and all. But now I can't show my face there, because I'm just broadcasting my screen.

Is there something I can do about this? Is there a solution for this? Am I missing something or this is just how things supposed to work? Want to hear opinions from some experts. Thank you

androuser

Couldn't edit my post, but just want to add that I tried to setup another laptop, same 1920x1080 resolution on different HDMI port on Atem Pro and use that to share my browser screen, same result, people complained they can't see the text clearly.