OBS NDI not detecting Windows NDI Source

aimad10

I have 2 machines, one running windows 10, and one running arch linux. I want to have my Windows machine broadcast it's NDI source to be picked up by my linux machine so I can broadcast it from the linux machine. However, the linux machine will not detect my Windows NDI source, even though they are on the same network. I followed all the instructions from other posts, and when I use my Elgato 4k capture utility and use the NDI option there (see image), I can select my own computer in obs on the windows. In addition, I am doubtful of whether or not it something related to my network, as I use a software called barrier, which is a virtual kvm, and I have configured that to work, so any restrictions that would be blocking this shouldn't be there. I could be wrong, however.
4k.PNG
ndi.PNG

(these are the windows screenshots, I have a theme on windows.)

On my linux machine, this is what I see however.
hnn.png

I installed obs on windows from obsproject.com, and the obs-ndi from its release page. On linux, I downloaded both from the AUR.

No clue why this is happening. I attached log files for both my linux and windows machines below.

Attachments

• linuxlogfile.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 9
  • windowslogfile.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 7