Bug Report OBS MultiPlatform *Black screen with game capture*

MrSynxed

I have recently downloaded OBS multiplatform so I can have multiple audio tracks (For recording skype and game audio seperate). When I add CSGO or any other game for that matter it just shows a black screen. When I run the game in windowed mode I can use window capture but it makes the game lag alot and it not Ideal

I have attached the Log file (Ignore the part where game capture hooks to chrome I clicked the wrong thing XD)

Attachments

• 2015-07-23 11-42-14.txt
    15.6 KB · Views: 60

Zealots89

Having the same problem. Already tried some suggestions as running both "apps" as admin. Last line on the log says capture window gone, but the game is stil running.

Attachments

• 2015-07-23 17-00-24.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 26

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Does it make a difference if you start the game capture before the game starts or after?

Zealots89

In my case, running as admin on both sides appears to work, but the game capture stops almost instantly as you can see on my log:

"
17:00:47: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] attempting to hook process: csgo.exe
17:00:47: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] using helper (compatibility hook)
17:00:50: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] Hooked to process: csgo.exe
17:00:50: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] (half life scientist) everything.. seems to be in order
17:00:50: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] Hooked D3D9
17:00:50: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] Hooked DXGI
17:00:50: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] d3d9 shared texture capture successful
17:00:58: [game-capture: 'Game Capture'] capture window no longer exists, terminating capture
"
The bold line is weird for me because the game is always running of course, so why does it say that the window doesn´t exist anymore?
Also, using "Capture any Fullscreen application" or selecting the game window on the dropdow list, makes no difference also.