Question / Help obs mp crash - out of bounds audio?

Thunder

i'm getting the same thing. i'm using a decklink card (although i have multiple BM cards in the ssytem, this never happens with obs 64bit) - I don't know why it's trying to run the 342bit on a 64 bit OS but whatever...

the amount of ram is wrong, I have 32 gig, I have tried a fresh install of OBS MP, this happens when im streaming, recording or both after about 5 maybe 10 minutes.

yet yesterday with the exact same stream/record settings on regular obs 64 bit i was running an 8 hour stream.

I prefer to use MP because of the multi track recordings. allows me to pull out the music before I upload it to youtube.

Logfile here: http://pastebin.com/VnzSAQC7

21:21:07.795: Audio line 'Mic/Aux 2' currently receiving out of bounds audio data. This can sometimes happen if there's a pause in the thread.
21:21:07.798: Audio line 'Mic/Aux' currently receiving out of bounds audio data. This can sometimes happen if there's a pause in the thread.
21:21:07.805: Audio line 'Decklink' currently receiving out of bounds audio data. This can sometimes happen if there's a pause in the thread.
21:21:07.811: Audio line 'Desktop Audio' currently receiving out of bounds audio data. This can sometimes happen if there's a pause in the thread.
21:21:12.452: Audio line 'Mic/Aux 2' no longer receiving out of bounds audio data.
21:21:12.459: Audio line 'Mic/Aux' no longer receiving out of bounds audio data.
21:21:12.467: Audio line 'Desktop Audio' no longer receiving out of bounds audio data.
21:21:12.470: Audio line 'Decklink' no longer receiving out of bounds audio data.