OBS Modern [Alpha] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylwalk3r

Lovely theme your working on! It could easily be my day to day driver, if only for one small thing that atm stops me from using it. My sources shown in the "Sources" list dissapears. Something with the padding and margains set up in the .qss file makes them dissapear. I tried to edit the .qss and can make them come sort-of back by removing the padding option at line 328, but it doesnt make the list look good, it only bring back the top half of the text. Setting the border color at line 333 to white shows that the source text box seems to be cut in half, only showing the top part. I hope my unqualified mucking about can help in some small way.
Hope you can figure it out, its a LOVELY theme otherwise! Especcially love the colorfull Mixer! ^^
Cheers and have a good one!

MrBison Alex

OBS 28.0.1
1663692581977.png

luckydye

Lovely theme your working on! It could easily be my day to day driver, if only for one small thing that atm stops me from using it. My sources shown in the "Sources" list dissapears. Something with the padding and margains set up in the .qss file makes them dissapear. I tried to edit the .qss and can make them come sort-of back by removing the padding option at line 328, but it doesnt make the list look good, it only bring back the top half of the text. Setting the border color at line 333 to white shows that the source text box seems to be cut in half, only showing the top part. I hope my unqualified mucking about can help in some small way.
Hope you can figure it out, its a LOVELY theme otherwise! Especcially love the colorfull Mixer! ^^
Cheers and have a good one!
Thank you for the input!! Ill see what i can do soon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.