Question / Help OBS Minecraft Black screen

Zitrex

I'm trying to record Minecraft and I'm not using any graphics mods other than Optifine, I just reinstalled windows yesterday and I only have a few games, Sony Vegas, OBS and a few others.

Fenrir

Forum Admin
Turn off multi-adapter compatibility in the game capture properties, that's likely a big part of your issue.

However, it looks like it was able to capture the game just fine, try clicking the source and pressing ctrl+f

Fenrir

Forum Admin
Run OBS as administrator, create a new scene collection (not just a scene, use the Scene Collection menu at the top of OBS), add only the game capture source, and then try to capture the game. Let me know if this works.

HackerTNT112

I tried this method, I still get a black screen, and my Minecraft crashes as soon as I add the capture source to OBS (I'm using Lunar Client).
If this information is useful, my user is not an administrator in the computer I am using.

EDIT:
I fixed it with this tutorial.

Last edited:

singhudit61

it's the same problem, I turned off multi-adapter compatibility, and pressed ctrl+f https://gist.github.com/3cebcc10b2a105c84cf4469a8e4b608c
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.