Question / Help OBS losing connection for seconds

Zweebl

Hey guys,

so a great while back i already opened a thread about this problem and it actually got fixed, so i'll test my luck again.

The Problem:

So I start the stream,everythings fine. For about 2-8 minutes. After that my kb/s drop down to 0 for about 10-15 seconds. My stream either laggs or completely freezes before the kb/s go back to normal and the stream goes own. For another 2-8 minutes. And so the game repeats and repeats and so on.

The (previous) solution:

Back when i first had this problem, the solution was to manually download the new network adapter driver, deinstall the current one, restart the computer, install the downloaded one, restart the computer and the problem was solved.
Of course i tried this again,but it doens't seem to be the fix for this problem.

What I already tried:
- As mentioned the previous solution
- Got a new computer (of course a better one ... duuuh)
- Changed the Antivirus-software
- deactivated the firewall
- changed the obs-settings several times (which actually worked with the old computer as well)
- tried both OBS studio and OBS classic
- checked package loss (which is non existend)
- contacted my internet provider. The actually gave me a free update from a 100k-connection to a 200k-connection. They also activated IPv4 for me just to check, if my current IPv6-connection was the problem.
- checked cable for damage (not found)
- AND OF COURSE I SEARCHED THIS FORUM AND THE INTERNET FOR HELP BUT DIDNT FIND ANY SOLUTIONS

What I noticed:

Connectiondrops only occur with OBS. Games, youtube, streams, downloads and so on dont show any connection issues.

My specs:

intel i7-8700 6x3200
16GB DDR4 Ram
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080
1x 240 GB SSD
1x 2TB HDD
MSI Intel Z370 Mainboard

I'll also attach some screenshots of my OBS-settings to this thread. And maybe this thread can help me as well as others with the same problem.

Thanks guys! :)

Attachments

• Advanced Settings.jpg
    Advanced Settings.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 35
  • General Settings.jpg
    General Settings.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Output.jpg
    Output.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Video.jpg