OBS keeps dropping frames when I hit Start Streaming

anonymoose222

So I'm not sure whats going on, Ive never had issues like this before and Ive been a full time content creator for 3 years. Last week obs started getting laggy and dropping frames and lowering bitrate after 1 hour of stream. 2 days later it would get laggy at 20 minutes in, and now its the moment I press Start Streaming and my dropped frames hit 50%+ and my stream can't hold. I didnt touch or adjust anything on OBS or my laptop prior to having issues. Since then I've tried restarting obs, laptop, modem and router, updating my stream key, then going to my ips replacing my modem and router. Updated OBS today and it didnt help. I'm not sure what to do or why this is happening. Here is a log report, If someone could please help me understand why this is happening I would greatly appreciate it!!!

qhobbes

1. In many cases, wireless connections can cause issues because of their unstable nature. Streaming really requires a stable connection. Often wireless connections are fine, but if you have problems, the first troubleshooting step would be to switch to wired. We highly recommend streaming on wired connections.
2. Dropped frames can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues. Start with enabling dynamic bitrate in Settings > Advanced > Network.