OBS is now officially in Beta!

Warchamp7

Forum Admin
With the release of 0.471, we're officially declaring OBS as being in the Beta stages!

In the coming months, you can look forward to improvements to existing features, support for more devices, the addition of other requested features, a possible overhaul of the interface and more fixes to any other problems that crop up.

On behalf of everyone that has contributed to OBS, I'd like to thank everyone for their support in the last half a year and I hope you're looking forward to the future as earnestly as I am :)

bilehazard

Yeah nice little banner ya got put up on the frontpage. Gratz on getting the program into the beta stages. Really looking forward to more features and supporting this great broadcasting software.

tHesR5

Very good job guys! Extremely please with OBS & the community! Everyone is very helpful and you guys work really hard to make sure everyone is taken care of. Once again Great Job!

bitkid

Please don't change the interface too substantially. Having worked with numerous streaming applications, including XSplit, Wirecast, and VidBlaster, I feel like OBS has an exceptionally clean and efficient UI to work in.

G4ME

Warchamp7 said:
a possible overhaul of the interface and more fixes to any other problems that crop up.

as long as it doesnt end like xsplit where the interface takes alof of resources im fine with it :P

neto87

Congratulations! its already awesome as it is, I love it! also this

bitkid said:
Please don't change the interface too substantially. Having worked with numerous streaming applications, including XSplit, Wirecast, and VidBlaster, I feel like OBS has an exceptionally clean and efficient UI to work in.

I really love the clean, fast and simple UI of OBS

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
argh, that's completely retarded, anybody can compile that from source themselves, it's a single fricken source file, like 200 lines or something

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
OLD LARRY said:
Great! For the moment I'm waiting to run on XP platform...
This probably won't happen. XP is a 12 year old operating system missing a lot of modern features that OBS makes use of.

naseem

OBS is going viral in twitch and x-split is losing popularity very fast. congratulations to everyone in this group

StormsWarning

naseem said:
OBS is going viral in twitch and x-split is losing popularity very fast. congratulations to everyone in this group

Great Program, My Friend Showed me this program, i could not afford that (other) program, but even the free version was really unstable at least for my PC, i have a quad cord @ 2.66 and 8 gig ram, and im able to broadcast fluidly now with all due thanks to you guys and your great program!
obs is like ps4!!! for the people!!!!