OBS is blurry and pixelated on minecraft

qhobbes

1. Using Windows Update, update to Windows 10 1909 or 2004 per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
2. At least one of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
VoiceMeeter Input (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO): 48000 Hz
Microphone (Yeti Stereo Microphone): 44100 Hz
VoiceMeeter Aux Output (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO): 44100 Hz
3. Please be aware that having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
4. Record to FLV or MKV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.

If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or enable Auto remux in the advanced settings.

Please a new log or use the log analyzer after making those changes.

S3OrO

hello friend in your previous post I told you a solution.
before trying my solution try increasing the bitrate which will improve blur, if it doesn't work for you try my solution
solution compatible with facebook and youtube.

YouTube is prioritizing its vp09 codec for larger channels with higher audiences.
for small channels or little audience youtube prioritizes the avc1 codec and that is where the problem lies.
The avc1 codec is recommended for resolutions up to a maximum of 480p and therefore we have a blurred or pixelated image.
if you are a small channel or with little audience like me youtube will give you the avic1 codec then you will have a blurry or pixelated image.
The solution for youtube to give you the vp09 codec is to transmit at a resolution of 2k 2560x1440 then your image will be perfect because youtube will give you the vp09 codec.
Do not worry if you do not have a computer to transmit at that resolution, you can configure your transmission to 1080p and do a rescaling at 2560x1440 in this way your obs will not consume you, I leave you some captures with the rescaled configuration.

remember bit rate depends on your internet, for 1080p high resolution streaming I recommend 12.000 bit
you can lower the quality of the preset and uncheck the initial checkbox if you have performance issues.
Surely you will have the solution that I transmit to you on facebook and youtube and finally I could solve this problem

Attachments

• video.png
    video.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 563
  • Oupt.png
    Oupt.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 569

Fireboom

I don't think i explained what was my issue enough but even before uploading on youtube my videos just seem washed out at certain moments.
Here are some screenshots to give examples :