OBS Full Screen - Keynote Slides Not Advancing

KUCTech

Hello Everyone: I am experiencing a problem when accessing a slideshow on a second computer - here's what's happening:

My configuration consists of 2 iMacs- the live stream/OBS 29 computer (macOS Ventura/13) and a presentation computer running Apple Keynote. Both computers are on the same local network, and OBS accesses a Keynote slideshow on the presentation computer using the Mac Screen Sharing app. In an OBS Scene a Source is created using either the (deprecated) Window capture source, or the macOS Screen Capture Source. When activated, the source shows the current slide from the presentation computer, and as the slides change, the corresponding image on the OBS computer also changes. This works fine unless I put the main OBS application into full screen, and then the slides stop updating in OBS. Resizing the main OBS application window to something less than full screen will cause the slides to resume updating.

The workaround is simple enough, but is there some setting that I am missing that would correct this?

Thanks. . .

Tony N.