Question / Help OBS fails to start on Fedora 22

Nickolese

After I installed OBS on Fedora 22, whenever I try to run it, it crashes. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
What does it say when you crash? Also what drivers are you using? And what video adapter? This is unlikely to be an issue with fedora 22.

Nickolese

What does it say when you crash? Also what drivers are you using? And what video adapter? This is unlikely to be an issue with fedora 22.

It doesn't say anything, it refuses to start. I have AMD Radeon R4 Graphics as my video adapter. So what do I do?

OdnetninI

Me too, but i solved writting a script to help OBS to found libraries:

#!/bin/bash
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib && export LD_LIBRARY_PATH && obs

paste this into a text file with extension .sh and let it execute permission, and it should works.

Nickolese

#!/bin/bash
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib && export LD_LIBRARY_PATH && obs

paste this into a text file with extension .sh and let it execute permission, and it should works.

Thanks! :D It's finally working now.

Florijan

#!/bin/bash

Hi man can you be a bit more specific i dont really understand