Obs drop

Jemjimm

Firstyl thanks for every think, i have a problem with my new pc. I made my own settings but its seems not working. It's normal when i use twitch test bandwitch. I'm following from twitch inspector there is not drop but when i'm going to broadcast gives a drop every 5 seconds. I don't understand what i'm suppossed to. Again thanks for every thinks.

Attachments

• 2020-08-27 23-10-10.txt
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2020-08-26 15-29-26.txt
    63.5 KB · Views: 4

FerretBomb

18:34:06.903: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 8278 (1.3%)
Your connection is unstable. When testing with TwitchTest, what Quality rating did it give? You want at least 80-90, prefer 100.
If the Short test gave you a 100 Quality, try running a Long or 10-minute test; if the issue is intermittent, the problem may not occur during the Short test period.

Jemjimm

Hi, I have used twitchtest.exe and I am not getting quality results for 5 minutes and 64k TCP Window Size, I always test before broadcast and this test takes 15-35 minutes and there was no drop in that time. Whenever I start playing games, drop says hello to me.

FerretBomb

Hi, I have used twitchtest.exe and I am not getting quality results for 5 minutes and 64k TCP Window Size, I always test before broadcast and this test takes 15-35 minutes and there was no drop in that time. Whenever I start playing games, drop says hello to me.
If your Quality score is zero in Twitchtest, that is an indication of a severely unstable connection.