OBS disappears durring stream.

Jcnyc28

I will be mid stream and my obs just disappears and the live stream on YouTube loses connection. I try to reopen, but warning pops up and says "can't open because its already running". I then open task manager and its not there. I have to scroll through apps running in background to find it and "end task". Then I can restart obs and hit stream to be back up and running. I actually updated obs to lates version mid stream and still have the problem. I restarted entire pc and still happens. Happens every 5 to 10 minutes only durring streaming. I dont record, only live stream. Running latest windows 10, with an i7 Lenovo laptop, ATEM mini as webcam, ndi for additional cam, and streamdect xl. Not running any other software or plugins. Low cpu (around 20-30%).

MrsTG

I'm having similiar issue I updated OBS this morning and use OBS with ATEM Mini Pro for webcam. it keeps dropping frames disconnects and stops streaming, if I let it sit there it will reconnect, but that's 10 minutes after the streaming. My stream goes to YT.

Jcnyc28

I will be mid stream and my obs just disappears and the live stream on YouTube loses connection. I try to reopen, but warning pops up and says "can't open because its already running". I then open task manager and its not there. I have to scroll through apps running in background to find it and "end task". Then I can restart obs and hit stream to be back up and running. I actually updated obs to lates version mid stream and still have the problem. I restarted entire pc and still happens. Happens every 5 to 10 minutes only durring streaming. I dont record, only live stream. Running latest windows 10, with an i7 Lenovo laptop, ATEM mini as webcam, ndi for additional cam, and streamdect xl. Not running any other software or plugins. Low cpu (around 20-30%).
Here is the log file. For some reason, I dont have a current crash file, only the log.

Attachments

• 2020-10-01 20-37-45.txt
    31.6 KB · Views: 12

Jcnyc28

Happend again on my show last night. I made it an hour into the stream before it started to happen again. Then it happened every 10 minutes!! No crash report available. OBS just dissappears from my desktop and the stream loses connection on YouTube. I have to go to Task manager and close it from the background so I can restart OBS and hit stream again to reconnect to youtube.