OBS crashing my PC

Toinhoinhoi

789/5000

I Sunday went to try to make a live of Terraria, but the game didn't want to open, showing some errors.
I noticed that it was because of the open OBS that the game did not work, so I closed the OBS and the game worked normally.
Today I tried to do live, and everything went wrong, in OBS, in the game, on my windows itself with the task manager and windows explorer. I reinstalled it several times to see if it worked, but it always gives the same error. The game always crashes, or the OBS or the entire Windows, but that only happens when I try to record / stream with OBS or OBS labs.
The error that appears is that the encoding is overloaded, but I already have 67 hours of live with the same configuration, without changing anything. And magically the error appeared.
Can someone help me please ?

Sukiyucky

You got encoding overload Use your GPU encoder instead. For example, if you got a Nvidia GPU card that is recent within the past few years, use NVENC instead of x264.

Also, please do not leave questions here if you are using StreamLabs. We do not support it.