Question / Help OBS Crashing every 30-60 minutes

Anatoliy

Hey guys, I'm using MP because I like having a very high quality recording of my stream to later edit out for my youtube channel, I can cut out the music and leave only the mic, going back to normal obs is not an option for me!

The program worked great until I upgraded to WIN 10, but after a few streams it started crashing, sometimes it would take 2-3 hours until the first crash, it wasn't so bad, the thing is I couldn't end the obs process in my task manager, and my capture device and camera were on, and would not work with another instance of OBS until i reset the PC. And all of this is happening mid stream :\

Today it was unbearable anymore, the program would crash every 30 minutes, sometimes less.
The only solution I was able to find is to preview the scene on one of my monitors, record it to PC only, and use normal OBS to stream the monitor capture. But using one of my monitors for that is not an efficient solution, I need them all.

TL;DR

OBS crashing a lot, need help ASAP, here are some of the crash logs!

Thank you!

Attachments

• Crash 2015-12-07 20-21-54.txt
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Crash 2015-12-07 20-18-44.txt
    50.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Crash 2015-12-07 19-55-08.txt
    50.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Crash 2015-12-07 19-40-27.txt
    50.5 KB · Views: 15

Anatoliy

well, apparently it's crashing now even when not streaming and just previewing..
It wouldn't be so bad, but the face that the OBS process still runs in the background, and I am not able to end it even from the task manager (Access Denied) and I need to restart my PC :\