OBS Crashes Minecraft Even with Latest Nvidia Drivers

Bewolf

I can't exactly find anyone else with this issue besides a few threads from 3 years ago when Nvidia messed up a specific driver update. I have up to do game ready drivers for the Geforce GTX 1650. Every time I try to record minecraft it crashes minecraft or lowers the fps quite significantly. I have tried looking up fixes and have tried messing with Nvidia settings but it still continues to crash minecraft. This is when I use game capture and capture a specific window, which is the version of minecraft I'm using. I tried making it record any fullscreen application and it works but dips the fps and the audio seemed a little off for some reason. I even got a really bugged out screen at one point (attached screenshot).

There's various different crash logs for different instances of this happening. At some point I was able to record only sometimes with reduced fps. It crashes when I use minecraft through the minecraft launcher or through badlion, and I typically use optifine. I don't see crash reports for the times when minecraft has crashed, but I can attach the latest obs log:

Attachments

• Screenshot (523).png
    Screenshot (523).png
    373.2 KB · Views: 70
D

Deleted member 274374

I can't exactly find anyone else with this issue besides a few threads from 3 years ago when Nvidia messed up a specific driver update. I have up to do game ready drivers for the Geforce GTX 1650. Every time I try to record minecraft it crashes minecraft or lowers the fps quite significantly. I have tried looking up fixes and have tried messing with Nvidia settings but it still continues to crash minecraft. This is when I use game capture and capture a specific window, which is the version of minecraft I'm using. I tried making it record any fullscreen application and it works but dips the fps and the audio seemed a little off for some reason. I even got a really bugged out screen at one point (attached screenshot).

There's various different crash logs for different instances of this happening. At some point I was able to record only sometimes with reduced fps. It crashes when I use minecraft through the minecraft launcher or through badlion, and I typically use optifine. I don't see crash reports for the times when minecraft has crashed, but I can attach the latest obs log:

1- Turn ON Game Mode in Windows settings.
2- Run OBS in admin mode.
3- Download codec AAC, link: Apple codec
- No install !, extract with Winrar to any folder.
- Inside folder, install only AppleApplicationSupport64
- Reboot PC