Free OBS Cinematic LUT Pack v2 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VideoMark

VideoMark submitted a new resource:

OBS cinematic LUT pack - 9 cinematic LUT .PNGs for OBS Studio

I created 9 cinematic LUTs similar to the usual LUTs used on popular Youtube / DSLR / travel / filmmaker videos. I transfered them to PNG files based on the default PNG coming with OBS Studio. I've also added 2 letterbox overlays so it gets that popular film look. Feel free to download the LUT pack from my website via the give link. Of course it's completely free to use.

Read more about this resource...

pkv

Developer
hi
nice pack; just an issue: what about people allergic to FB, twitter ?
I must be very old but I don't roam on these social networks, so having to click on a like to test your package is a big block ..

Laope

hey @VideoMark
do you know how to create a greyscale + blue LUT? i need a LUT that show everything in black and white except the blue colors...

something like this (but blue instead of red)
ba84642f7d1cbc9b179f071ce7f2e50d--color-pop-red-color.jpg

VideoMark

hi
nice pack; just an issue: what about people allergic to FB, twitter ?
I must be very old but I don't roam on these social networks, so having to click on a like to test your package is a big block ..
Hi pkv, well I'm following the like-to-pay approach for my websites and most people don't mind giving me a like for a free LUT pack. However, when you are allergic to facebook & twitter question is, what do you need the LUT pack for? ;)

VideoMark

hmm that sounds like an interesting challenge. I've tried to create one for you, try this one: http://ow.ly/HjOE30hm4NE hope this helps. Let me know if it worked. :) Please upvote if you found it useful so other users can discover it as well.

hey @VideoMark
do you know how to create a greyscale + blue LUT? i need a LUT that show everything in black and white except the blue colors...

Last edited:

VideoMark

The process is basically taking the original OBS LUT and applying a black & white filter to it in photosop and desaturating all channels BUT the blue channel. When you apply that filter to the LUT and save it out you'll end up with something like this http://ow.ly/HjOE30hm4NE

hey @VideoMark

Hurahiro

There is any chance to have a greyscale+ blue+red+yellow LUT? i had the blue and red for separate but if i use both at time didnt work on OBS

VideoMark

There is any chance to have a greyscale+ blue+red+yellow LUT? i had the blue and red for separate but if i use both at time didnt work on OBS
Hey, thanks for your suggestion. Actually I'm working on updating my LUT pack with blue/red/yellow yes. I will update it soon so you can download it for free. Do you mean seperate LUTs for each color or all 3 colors, like an RGB split?

VideoMark

VideoMark updated OBS cinematic LUT pack with a new update entry:

6 More LUTs (color key) Added To The Cinematic LUT Pack

[UPDATE] I've added 6 more color key LUTs (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow). The download link remains unchanged.

I've also uploaded a follow up tutorial to show how LUTs are actually converted into OBS LUTs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhrI2Pipea8

If you want to apply ANY image editing / color grading to your webcam, this video might be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yumhLuAcwyo

Read the rest of this update entry...

VideoMark

VideoMark updated OBS Cinematic LUT Pack v2 with a new update entry:

Convert any process / coloring into an OBS LUT

Here is a follow up video to my OBS LUT tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhrI2Pipea8

Convert any LUT or color adjustment into an OBS LUT. It's actually a pretty simple process, just apply the adjustment to the base LUT that comes with OBS and save it as your individual LUT. Apply it as shown in my first tutorial.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @VideoMark. Thank you very much for sharing your work!!

I was thinking in using some LUTs in order to adjust the output image in OBS Studio after tonemapping a HDR capture to a SDR output as I use Twitch and I can not stream there HDR content.

In this game, Battlefield V, the output SDR image after the default tonemapping (I don't know if it is done by OBS Studio or by the capture card itself, an Avermedia GC573) is good, bright areas look very well, but colours are a bit washed and dark scenes are too dark in the output. So I would like to correct all them (brighter darks while maitaining a good contrast, more collour saturation).

Do you think it can be somehow done or approached to a sollution by using LUTs?

Thanks once again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.