OBS Bug/Glitch? Window Capture shows my Desktop playing League of Legends. I need some help!

BBob123

Yesterday on Version 30.1.2 I streamed for about 7 hours consistently playing League of Legends. You have to use Window Capture to show the Client/Lobby/Queue, then Game Capture for when you get into the game itself.

Around 7 hours into the stream my League game ends and I queue up for another one, I get a match then load into Champion Select, as I load into the Champion Select lobby my screen blacks out and shows my Desktop through the shape of my League Client so not my whole Desktop was shown, just a crop out of my Desktop, what showed was my Discord, and Music Playlist. This instantly fixed itself in about 1 second, but still, a bit annoying that it happened and was instantly called out in my chat and I saw it on my Preview Screen on OBS. I have no scene or sources to show my Desktop or Discord, it was as if my League Client went transparent and anything showed where the League Client was. So it definitely has to do with something Window Capture, and the League Client.

I have the VOD uploaded to Youtube which I would prefer to send in DMs to an administrator so you can see what happened, I couldn't really find anything through the logs.

Ctrl + F (14:35:24.656: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] User stopped the stream) to find where I immediately ended my stream after the incident and restreamed again, scrolled through, only showed Game Capture, never anything about Window Capture. So again if you'd like the VOD I can add you on Discord, I have also posted asked for help in Discord but got no reply.

I would just like to know what happened, or how to prevent this. I have updated OBS, also I have disabled a Windows settings that OBS suggested from when I posted my Logs in the support channel.

Attachments

• 2024-07-14 07-00-40 DESKTOP INCIDENT (OBS LOGS).txt
    153.1 KB · Views: 8