Question / Help OBS both webcams will not work above 640 res. and are extremely laggy/choppy

Master Leader

I'm completely lost on this one. This setup worked great for many months but then I turned off my Mac Pro for a few months (moving) and now it refuses to work.
Both cameras show up but anything above 640 resolution causes the camera feed to appear either noisy pink, or glitched out green in preview window and completely dark in the actual program. If I select 640 resolution, they do work but still very very laggy/choppy. The cameras both work perfectly fine in other apps (photo booth for example) OBS just refuses to work properly. Here is what I've tried:
- Reinstalling latest OBS (several times)
- wiping preference file (library/application support/OBS studio)
- testing cameras in my macbook Pro using OBS (they work perfectly fine)
- changing ports from USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 trying both direct connection and via USB HUBs
- changing every settings I could find in OBS (doesn't seem to be many for video though)
- restarting/updating everything I can find for the Mac itself, including OS (last version capable of running on the MP is OSX El Capitan 10.11.6)
I literally cannot think of anything else. It's been unbelievable frustrating. Everything else on the Mac works as it should but OBS just won't.

I've also attached the latest Log.
Please help, I'm about one step away of losing my mind.
Cheers

Attachments

• 2018-10-08 23-40-24.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 4

Master Leader

And I'm an idiot. I forgot I had an old gpu in my macbook pro along side my ATI and I had the dang DVI cable plugged into the wrong one. Face Palm